Linggo, Nobyembre 27, 2011

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

this has been onerous for me to do eversince everytime I'm asked to tell something about me. It's not that I don't know who I am 'coz I do but I guess it is inadequate to evince your true identity through words..... I hope this would help you (a lot) know the real side of donn johnson...the real "ME" is just like "YOU".....,,,not so ordinary?! I suppose everyone is unique, extraordinary, exceptional (synonymous, lol) for a special reason..... let me start with my physical attributes: I'm not a Negro, I'm not a Caucasian - I got the true Filipino blood and complexion, born on 12-12 at Baguio City, 5'6", with fantastic bods that could put a Greek sculpture to shame (just kidding), I'm just medium built,,,light muscled. regarding my looks just see the pics attached (still trying to have the best pics to post) - - -it's up to you to evaluate how I look but I think personality and beauty lie within not on the physical appearance.....definitely I'm not ugly,,,HANDSOME?!,,,well.....I got an oily face but I guess it's an ASSET, ayt?..... I'm just a typical college student who has a boy-next-door image.....a friend you can count on, a shoulder to lean on.....I"m a Sagittarian and maybe that's the reason why I love being surrounded by friends,,,by YOU.....I think I'm down-to-earth but often other people misinterpret my gestures and appearance,,,they might preconceive that I'm arrogant nut hey I"M NOT.....I may wear earrings but it's for fashion, nothing more....I may also have a jAgAn (evil eye) and fangs, lol...BUT I do have a good heart.....Some say I've got an irresistible killer witty grin, a soul-probing graze.....with wanderlust in my blood, I've been wanting to circumnavigate the globe in search for adventure>>>>>I'm really adventurous and love the great outdoors>>>>>I love to swim, to trek, try different sports, and other adventurous stuff. I've also got the attitude towards relationships. you would probably assume that I'm a very serious person, a snobbish, based on my defined feature - I mean I may not have an angelic face but I believe and assure you that I'm APPROACHABLE.....I don't discriminate, I'm openminded, funky, versatile, and a certified cowboy.....I'm trying my best to accommodate all of my friends even in a very simple way. I'm totally HYGIENIC from head to foot. I may not be a Mestizo but then I see to it that I'm neat the best that I could be....I'm also fun to be with, a "kalog" type,,,I don't want to spoil the time if we're together and make the most out of it - try my best to make every second, every minute that passes by to be memorable for both of us..... I also stick to my mantra of social responsibilities and determined to turn myself into a uber-successful businessman that's why I'm currently enrolled at UP DILIMAN as a BUSINESS STUDENT, lol,,,bewildering, ayt???!!! what more can I say??? I'm a simplicity and honesty aficionado.....I'm a perfectionist in a way that it's spontaneous, an innate attitude.....BY THE WAY.....I really love to play the guitar,,,plucking and crooning (as if I'm putting a baby into sleep) mushy songs during night - PRETTY COOL, right??? BRAD (my cognomen, how my friends call me but actually there's a story behind that, huh!) has a sensitive soul with a flair for romance and a fervor for long-lasting friendship.....I've got the fetish for dancing, listening to RX 93.1, 99.5 RT, or 97.1 WLSFM and of course foreign languages - - - - -saLamO aLaikOm! hAjimE mAshitE? kOp kOOn krUp/kAA! - (Hello! How do you do? Thank you!) I also love to hang-out with my friends anywhere (malls, beaches, parks, etc.) One more thing - I don't believe in courtship - "IT TAKES TOO LONG AND I DON'T KNOW THE PROCESS EITHER that's why, hehehe!!! I also have to admit that I'm moody sometimes but I try my best to fight mood swings and act appropriately to situations.....I don't ponder too much over problems, I just laugh at them but there are times when the sensitive part of me comes out then that's the time tears fall from my eyes - it's a medicine.....I'm adventurous but a self-proclaimed homebody especially when there's nothing to do (and insufficient budget) - - - - -UNLESS perchance you'd seduced me to go out.....I'm FRANK and maybe that's the most important value God has bestowed upon me that I'm TRUE TO MYSELF,,,i may hide some secrets but for special purpose..... I think it's pretty LONG already. You still got so many things to discover in me if we could have the chance to be together. I think that's the essence of living - to unravel mysteries in the lives of other people in a sense that you'll both find SERENDIPITY in what you're sharing with.....feeding your cravings..... ..........

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento